Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 150 - Wednesday Sketch

Here's your Wednesday sketch:

And Kim's gorgeous card:

Both Kim and Audrey described their cards to me as being "loosely" based on the sketch, which is just fine with me. That's the beauty of a sketch challenge, the important thing is that you are inspired by the sketch, whether it sticks closely to it or not.
So how do you feel about sketches - are you a fan?
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the prize this week. Making it into the Top Trio is all about inspiration. The DT and I select cards that inspire us, and we feel will inspire you as well. So this week's Top Trio will receive an offer to be a guest designer in the coming weeks.
It's been fun seeing what you all come up with for these sketches, and there are several more to come...

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [28 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Angy said...

This was my first time participating in one of your sketch challenges. I enjoyed it and hope to be back soon for another one. Thanks for helping to jumpstart my MOJO!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Oooo, would love that prize, Pam !! Thank you, fun sketch, really different. I do like sketches, but the charm here at 365 Cards is that you have the wildest, craziest, and funnest challenges out there !!

Cecilie said...

Thank you for another fun sketch. They inpires me a lot, and what a fantastic prize. I cross my fingers:-)