Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 151 - Thursday Sketch

Today I have a sketch for you and a fond farewell...
Our Design Team member Vicky Cook is moving on to pursue other things, but I want to wish her the very best! Vicky has been with us since the very first challenge, and I am so grateful that she joined us on this journey for as long as she has.
Here is a look at the first card Vicky create for us here at 365 Cards:

Lots of inspiration right from the start!

And Vicky would not leave us without sharing one last card, so here's the sketch for today, and her card:







Isn't that gorgeous? And check out that little gift card holder - very cool! Vicky, you and your talent will be greatly missed!!


No doubt you are wondering who will be filling the Thursday spot. Well....you'll just have to wait until next Thursday to find out, but I am certain that you will approve of our new DT member :)


Back to the scrapping....

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cecilie said...

Another fun sketch:-)

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Mine didn't turn out the way I thought it would, AT ALL, but very fun sketch ! Thank you, Pam.

Vicki said...

This was a fun challenge, thanks.
Love to see what everyone else does with the same sketch.
This is my first card challenge I've done and posted a link to... *woot*

Vicki

Amber (bambi64) said...

Fun sketch. I did leave off the banner like but added a sentiment in that area. I just couldn't get it to work right with my card. Hope you forgive me.