Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 165 - ATC

I'm super excited about this challenge! ATC's (aka Artist Trading Cards) are not a new thing, but they are new to 365 Cards. I've always wanted to try making one myself, and I thought maybe some of you have as well.


ATC's are 2.5"x3.5" in size and are meant to be traded (not sold), which makes them extra special. With this challenge, anything goes as long as it meets the required dimensions. I've seen all sorts of media used to create them, so no matter what your comfort zone, you can have fun with it.
Here's Hannah's:


Hannah tells me that this is her first time making an ATC and I think it is a fabulous start for her! And check out that charming little mouse with the watermelon - it definitely makes me want to "smile".
If you've never made one, now's your chance. And if you have, please share with all of us -- we're ready to be inspired!

3 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

yay, ATCs are so much fun! so glad i finally made one :)! thanks for the challenge! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Yup, I am with Steph - my first one, and it was fun. Thank you, Pam !

Linda said...

This was my first one too! I'm in good company with Steph and Jan! It was fun and challenging at the same time and I was happy to be able to use my scraps! I'm seeing more ATCs in my future! Thanks for a great challenge! Happy Aloha Friday! Smooches, Linda