Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 168 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps Week!!!!
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps is proud to sponsor this challenge.
We offer images in a wide variety of styles and themes for all occasions.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps is a division of I Did It Creations.

Created and owned by Robyn Weinrib, I Did It Creations is a paper craft shop
with its own forum, designed for all paper addicts.

The shop includes many talented designers of digital stamps, digital scrapbook products,
custom made cards and cutting files.

The mission of I Did It Creations is to bring all women together in order to
showcase their talents and sell their creations.

We are happy to offer the winner of this challenge 4 Robyn's Fetish digital stamps of their choice.
You'll have until 11:59 PM EST Sunday, August 22nd to get those cards linked up for a shot at that great prize!


So let's get to the sketch for today:



And the DT examples:


Amy







Sophia




Rose




Tesa




Andrea


And check out those wonderful images from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps - you'll be seeing them all week long, so stick around for a week of fun challenges...

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful DT samples

AJ said...

Thanks for the cute layout! I like the little pocket.

Cardcrazy said...

Well, it's Thursday but I finally did this challenge! Thanks! ~~Pam

Stacy said...

Woohoo, I sorta finished this on time, unlike the last challenge I did! Hope I made it before the Saturday night cutoff. Now I'm working on the green trio card which probably won't even be posted until next Saturday, haha.