Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 173 - Don't Forget Your Purse!

It's been a while since I've had a really cheesy title for the challenge :) However, it's a fun and simple challenge to make a purse envelope for your card.
Mirkwood Designs is my "go to" site for wonderful card making templates, and you can find one for this challenge Here. I know there are other templates and tutorials out there, so if you know of one, please share!
Here is Sophie's lovely purse, with a special little surprise inside:

Isn't that sweet? And I just love how you presented this, Sophie!

So if you've not made one, why not give it a try? And if you have, please do share with us!!

3 comments:

This and that said...

What a fun card!

delisa said...

The purses look great, what a fun challenge! Thanks for the inspirations :>

ScrapAddict'sAttic said...

These were super fun! Still not 100% sure that I've done them correctly but I made three of them!
~Paula