Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 178 - Imagine This: Sugar

Every morning I sprinkle a little into my coffee, and I'm thinking it would make for a good challenge.
For an Imagine This challenge, you just let the item for the challenge inspire your card. In this case the item is Sugar. Here is how it inspired Kim's card:

Sugar is sweet, and so is this card. Kim even used Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" paper - that's excellent! And let's talk about that adorable clown image from KLM Designs - super sweet without the cavities.

I think you can take this in so many different directions, and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

My first card for here for ages and ages - I've missed you all - I just tailed off and need to get back on here x

delisa said...

Thanks, Pam! This was a sweet challenge (groan!) sorry, I couldn't help myself :>

Jamie said...

thanks for the fun challenge.. very cute!