Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 182 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Happy Birthday to Design Team Member, Heidi Stock!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, Heidi!
It's Sunday, and that means a sketch! So here it is:

Did you take one look at this sketch and think 'snowman'? I know I did, and so did the DT, lol! Here are the Design Team examples for this week:

Sophia

Tesa

Rose

Amy

Pam


Hmmmm - if we don't have a sponsor, then will there be a prize this week? Why yes, there is a prize! I technically had my personal blogoversary a couple of weeks ago, but I'm celebrating this week and I hope you'll join me by participating in some challenges here at 365 Cards. I have a great RAK that I set aside for just this occasion, and I will post pictures and share details on tomorrow's post.
Oh yeah, and just because I'm excited about starting my 3rd blogging year, I think that every challenge you complete will earn you TWO entries into the random drawing at the end of the week. That means you can earn FOURTEEN entries if you complete all seven challenges!
Get ready to celebrate and I'll be back tomorrow with some winners...

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

::happy birthday Heidi::

Joj said...

I really wanted to make a snowman card after seeing everyone's great creations... but no! I shall stay away from the winter madness until Halloween is over! Ack.

Sharanda said...

Now that I got my challenge card out of the way, I'm definitely going to be using this sketch for some Christmas cards! lol

This and that said...

Great cards!