Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 184 - Opposites Attract

Well I'm back with my take on a Tuesday challenge (okay, I know I said Audrey would be back today, but she really will be back next week!).
For now, let's talk about the challenge for today...
It's called Opposites Attract because I want you to choose 2 colors, one you like best and one you like least, and scrap with only shades of those colors. It does count to incorporate some black and/or white, as long as your other two colors are dominant on your card.
Here's my card:

So pink is my favorite color, and I was actually torn between purple and yellow (which happen to be the two colors I scrap with the least), but I felt that yellow would pose the greatest challenge for me.
You don't actually have to dislike either of the colors you choose, but sometimes there's a color that you just don't like to scrap with as much.
Tomorrow I will bring another sneak peek of the RAK I'm giving away at the end of the week...

6 comments:

Ageeth Holster said...

What a great card and finally one without a cutie. Thanks!
Hugs from Ageeth

Laurel said...

Fun. I did a Halloween card. I don't like orange and I love brown! :) Thanks for the fun challenging challenge! :)

Kindra said...

I entered the challenge well. I'm with Laurel...I don't scrap much at all with orange but I love every shade of blue there is! What a great challenge concept!

Joj said...

Only after posting did I realise I used the same colours as you! lol. I really don't scrap with yellow.. which is odd, since I really do love the colour.. all of our walls are some shad of yellow or another!

delisa said...

This was a fun challenge and I love everyone's take on it! Who knew that opposites really do attract :>

Sharanda said...

I love that card! I had fun with the challenge. I kept it kind of simple. I don't scrap much with red and green is my favorite color. Thanks for the great challenge!