Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 193 - Tools and Techniques

This is a challenge about your favorite things, specifically tools and techniques. Here are the details:
Use your favorite tool for adding color and your favorite technique for adding dimension on your card.

Hannah says her favorite tool for adding color is a marker and her favorite technique for adding dimension is to use foam squares to raise an image off the card:


Here's a close-up of where she actually created 3 layers:

That is so cool! I've never tried 3 layers before, but I'll be adding that to my to-do list :)

There are lots of ways to add color and dimension to your card, so let's see how you do it...

5 comments:

marsha said...

I left my link!
Hugs, Marsha

artish said...

thank you for a great challenge and for the perfect opportunity for me to share the "BOOST sticker" story in my blog!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards--thanks so much!

hugz,
Suzanne

Angy said...

This was fun - way to get the juices flowing

Tine said...

Hi ladies. Only just found your challenge blog and I am glad to be playing along with you. I am sure this won't be the last time!
Hope you like my card.
Tine :)