Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 194 - The Break-up

Have you ever had a sentiment stamp (rubber or digi) that works perfectly on your card, except that you have trouble making it fit on the card?

That's where this challenge comes in, because it requires that you do just that:
Take a stamped sentiment, whether digi or rubber, and break it up on your card. For example, the first part could be at the top and the other on the bottom of your card; or part of it could be on the front of your card and the rest of it on the inside of the card.

Sophie broke up the sentiment on the front of her card:



I used the same sentiment on my card:


But I put the second part of this sentiment from Wink Wink Ink on the inside of the card:



It worked out great breaking it up this way, because I loved the font on this sentiment and I wanted it to be large.

You don't have to do it the way Sophie and I did - the options are wide open as long as you break that sentiment up!

One more challenge for the week, but you have until Sunday to link up those cards...

3 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

This is a awesome challenge! I think I may have to try this.

Sharanda said...

LOVE your card!! Getting started on this one...

SuzanneK said...

I have linked my project to the wrong challenge, sorry, would you please remove. Thanks SuzanneK