Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 196 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to DRS Designs Week!!

If you love rubber stamps, then you'll love DRS Designs! As you'll see this week, the Design Team was given a fantastic variety of stamps to play with -- and you must check out the shop, where you can learn all about this fabulous stamp company!!

This week, one of our participants will win this prize:


So let's get to that sketch:

And the Design Team examples:


Sophia






Tesa




Amy


Andrea


Gorgeous work!

And now I must extend my apologies to Rose, who was given the wrong sketch (my fault!) and did create a card for this week. She did use her DRS stamps, and she is happily sharing her card with us anyway. So here's her card:

I do believe that card is "cute as a button"! Thanks, Rose :)

Tomorrow I'll be back with some winners from Wink Wink Ink Week....

2 comments:

Eli said...

Thank you so much! You inspire me every day!
Unfortunatelly I'm very lazy and can't do cards every day :))))

niili said...

great, wonderful cards! thanks for the inspiration!