Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 197 - Country Charm

Up first, a winner from Wink Wink Ink Week:
Congrats to Linda B!!!!!
Please contact me here to claim your prize.
As always, we've got a fabulous Top Trio for you:
1) Carla - for this bright, bold, and beautiful sketch card.
2) ARTish - for providing so much inspiration and detail in one little (but gorgeous!) card.
3) Suzanne K - for creating a card that so beautifully suits more than one occasion.
Thank you for sharing this amazing cards with us!

A round of applause please for our two Weekly Challenge All-Stars:

Linda B. and Studio Sara

You probably recognize these names because these card makers regularly find themselves listed among the All-Stars each week!

Can it be? A challenge that is as simple as the title? Why yes, we're just looking for some cards with some "country charm". Gloria got to play with this Fall Fence stamp from DRS Designs, and it definitely fits the challenge:



Gorgeous - and it makes me look forward to the arrival of Fall weather and everything that comes with it!

More fun challenges coming up featuring some fabulous stamps...

8 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats to Linda for winning the weekly prize and being an all-star.

Gloria - great card!

Scrappin Chris said...

This is the first time I have entered a card. I am so proud of this card. Thanks for looking

Eli said...

I hope I did not break the rules of your community! I use sketch from other blog, but I used also your theme and your palette! I hope you will accept my country card :) Thanks!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

it's been a long time since I posted on here. Love the blog just have to find the time.. Loved this challenge.. Thanks for all you do!

~Carla~ said...

Thanks so much ladies! Loved the sketch, Pam!! :)

Angela said...

I love this challenge! Hope my card fits! hugs, Angela

artish said...

THANK you sooooooo very much!!!!

This and that said...

Congrats to the winners this week!