Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 203 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More Week!!!!

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,
designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5
digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice.
What a great deal, we are so happy to have Robyn's Fetish back and sponsoring us this week!
Check out the sketch:

Rose



Amy

Andrea



Sophia

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tesa!!!!!

Tesa officially celebrated her birthday on the 17th, but our wishes for a wonderful year are still heartfelt.

Tesa

Wow - just another fabulous set of cards by the Sunday sketch team!!! And it's important to note that Robyn's Fetish now offers some gorgeous digital papers that you can see in some of the above cards, and you will continue to see them throughout the week.
If you are looking for the Rules for Participation, check at the tab at the top of the page. For this week, you must link up your cards by Sunday, September 26th at 11:59 PM EST.

1 comment:

NettieG said...

This is my first entry,Pam, and I'm not sure that I posted in the right place. I know I did not follow the instructions correctly as I noted in my description. Sure hope I have most of the others ready to post, tonight. I'll post them on the days indicated as I did this one unless you tell me otherwise.
NettieG