Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 204 - White Space

Before I announce the winners, I just want to thank the ladies from the DRS Design Team who participated last week! It was fun to visit your blogs to have you play along with us!!
Our lucky winner from DRS Designs Week is Suzanne K.!!! Congrats and please email me here so we can get you set up with that $10 Gift Certificate.
Up next is our Top Trio. These fabulous card makers inspired us with their gorgeous creations:
1) Angela Wood - For creating this "country charm"ing card.
2) Cheryl - For this sketch card that just had all the right touches.
3) Joni - Who was beautifully inspired by two things that make her heart happy.
Congrats - you are welcome to grab the Card of the Week blinkie from the side bar for your blogs!
Great job to Doreen and Studio Sara for completing all the challenges this past week to become our Weekly Challenge All-Stars - Woo Hoo!
Here is today's White Space challenge sketch:


And Gloria's take using a super sweet angel from Robyn's Fetish:



This color combo is terrific, and I love the addition of the cork!
So you know how a white space challenge works - just keep the patterned paper and embellishments in the blacked out areas and you are all set...

6 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I'm proud to post you blinkie on my blog. Thanks again, hugs, Angela

Manoli Navarro said...

I love how Gloria is the card with the cork!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Thank you, Pam - I always love the white space challenges !

cre8tiveVet said...

I wanted to keep my card very simple. I do love it against the plaid background. Thanks for another fun challenge.

Cheryl said...

Thank you!

Plastic Business Cards said...

I appreciate the style as you represent!

custom gift cards
clear cards