Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 205 - Sweet Smellin'

This challenge is all about taking the scent of something you love and letting it inspire your card. It can be associated with a certain event in your life; maybe it's your favorite perfume, or some yummy food.
Audrey chose mulled wine as her source of inspiration, and here's her card:

Wow, she used a sweet fairy image from Robyn's Festish, colored beautifully to match the digi paper in the background. Audrey really captured the color of the spices and flavors (cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, citrus, and sugar) typically found in mulled wine.
This challenge is wide open to interpretation, and we'd love to hear all about why you chose your "smell".

1 comment:

mum of two said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to enter twice. The first time I accidently linked to my blog, instead of directly to the post - silly me. I was trying to fix it, and managed to enter a second time. I know, I'm gifted with the computer :)