Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 210 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Welcome to Sparkle Creations Week!!!!!
Sparkle Creations is a rubber stamp company owned by Sparkle Smith, and the entire DT had the good fortune to receive a stamp to play with. All week long our cards will feature a variety of the stamps that Sparkle offers. You simply must check out her website and blog (she is a very talented card maker)!!

Here is today's sketch:

And the Design Team examples:
Andrea

Rose

Sophia

Pam


Amy Tsuruta




Tesa

I just love these stamps and I look forward to sharing with you the rest of the cards the DT has created all week long!!
Tomorrow I'll be back with some winners...

5 comments:

scripperscrapper said...

Oops!Please disregard this entry. I linked the wrong card. :{

Shell said...

YEAH!! Finally had some time and actually got 100% caught up with all the past days... :) whew... night now!

PaulaM said...

It was fun to do this challenge for a little change of pace. Thanks for the inspiration.

cre8tiveVet said...

I have to wait until I can afford to get into Digi stamps. I do love the ones that the DT's used on their cards!

...just Barbara said...

I saved the first for last. ;D