Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 212 - The 3 G's

This challenge is all about the letter G - and here are your THREE:
Girl, Green, Glisten (add some sparkle to that card!)
And here is Audrey's card:

There's a girl in the car, lots of green on the card, and some glittery exhaust (as well as a glittery bow!) and it looks fabulous!!
Do you love this Crusin Chloe image as much as I do? If you win this week's prize from Sparkle Creations, you can pick it up for yourself. The lucky winner will receive a $15 store credit!! And 365ers, if you're ready to make a purchase right now, you can head on over there and receive 10% off your order by using the discount code 365CARDS!!
If you haven't checked out all the great stamp designs, then pop over here to see all that Sparkle has to offer.
Back tomorrow with more fun in 3's...

9 comments:

Patty said...

Just found your site, I am fairly new to blogging and loved to see your challenges! Thanks for letting me play!

cre8tiveVet said...

These challenges with 3's are so much fun, Thanks!

JodyBlonde said...

Hi. I stopped by and I love the idea of contests! I do have a slight problem. I went to add your blinky box on my blog and it keeps tellig me that I have illegal characters. It could be me but you may want to check this. I will be back! lol

Trina said...

The girl in the sample card looks so cute!

Yvonne said...

My sister sent me over here and I just posted my first car. I can't wait to make more! Thank you for the inspiration.

...just Barbara said...

I just linked my card and this is my first week playing along. 365 challenges - that's crazy! But I'm so glad to find your site as I'll get creative ideas every day!!

...just Peggy said...

I just love your stamps and any time there is a girl with glisten I'll be there. Thanks

PaulaM said...

I got a chance to do my card this morning and have uploaded it on my blog. Great challenge.

KanataNewf said...

Just found the time to play along with this challenge! Hope to find the time tomorrow to play with a few more!