Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 213 - The 3 B's

And today's 3 are:
Boy, Button, Black

Here is Kim's card:

Gorgeous work with the coloring of the image, Kim! This card makes me miss summer!! And that cool surfer is named Surfin' Oliver, and you can get a closer look at him over at the Sparkle Creations site.
On a side note, I would like to request that if you are participating in a 365 Cards challenge, please give credit to our blog. Occasionally we get a link and it isn't clear that the card was in any way inspired by one of our challenges. If I find it to be questionable, I will have to delete the link (and I have done so already). Unfortunately, quite recently we've had a couple such links, where it appears that the person who linked up was using it strictly for promotional purposes.
Thanks to all of you who make this such a fun and inspirational place to be!!

5 comments:

cre8tiveVet said...

Your "Surfs Up!" card is wonderful! I will definitely be going over to Sparkle creations to find that digi. Thanks!

Ria said...

Love this challenge :) your card is gorgeouss!
Hugs Ria

Distressed Miss said...

Great challenge blog, just found you and I love your cards.
Hugs
Clare
x

PaulaM said...

Great challenge - not sure about the buttons - but the boy in black goes well. :) Thanks

...just Barbara said...

This one was fun... I'm going to see how many I can actually make!