Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 336 - Super Sketchy Sunday

This is going to be a fun week, so let's get started with a sketch and then I'll tell you all about our sponsor!


Okay, I know this is a busy sketch, but I think it's going to inspire some very creative cards!  Just take a peek at what the DT did with the sketch:

Rose


Wendi


Sophia



Tesa


Manoli


Wow, wow, wow!!  See what I mean about the sketch inspiring creativity?  Such a gorgeous set of cards, Ladies.

So if you haven't yet guessed, our sponsor this week is one of my all time faves, SRM Stickers
We were all gifted with a wonderful array of stickers, and I simply cannot get enough of these things.  If you're at CHA right now, then you've know doubt seen their booth loaded with goodies.  Be sure to take a peek at the SRM blog for all the details on the latest products they have to offer.  And of course,

I'm telling ya, you're going to want to be the lucky winner this week, so stick around...

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Ladies, your cards are gorgeous!! Thanks for another wonderful sketch. I have mine added.

Sherry

Eileen said...

thanks for the sketch -- love it.

Birgit said...

I'm back-Love the cards-great inspiration!

Alya said...

All the DT cards are amazing!

Gloria Stengel said...

Yesterday, I stopped by the SRM booth at CHA. Very yum!

Heather's This and that said...

Great cards!

dj said...

dont know what happened but # 18 should not be there....sorry...that is the second time this happened!!