Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 74 - Friday Sketch

Yay, Blogger is working again!  I'm sorry to those who eagerly checked in this morning only to find no sketch ready to go.  On the bright side I was able to share the sketch over on our group page on Facebook.

And now it's time to share it here...


And here is Jennifer's card


Love that black, red and white color combo!

By the way, since we lost so many hours before I could post this, I will give you an extra day to link up those cards.  For this week's challenges, you'll have until 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, May 18th to post your links.

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

CraftyRia said...

This was a fun but challenging sketch. I stuck with the vintage theme.

Kathy D. said...

Not sure if we are suppose to post when we do an older challenge we didn't get to before but I thought what the heck! You inspired me so I wanted to show you.

Kathy D. said...

Well, I will if it accepts it!