Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 79 - Fabulous Fringe

And we have some winners...

First up, congrats to Dale T!!!!

Email me here to claim your prize from Whimsie Doodles Week.

Next up we've got some Spotlight Designers who really rocked the week of sketches



Well done!  If this is your first time in the spotlight, feel free to grab a badge from the sidebar.

And finally, let's recognize that fab group of Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Mark Angel
Granny Goodwitch
Linda B.
Crafty Ria
Johanna
Studio Sara

Nice job tackling all of those sketches!!

Now on to today's challenge...

Have you ever created fringe using ribbon?  If not, this is your opportunity.  And all you have to do is grab some beautiful ribbon and a pair of scissors to create Do-it-Yourself fringe.

Here's Kim's card



Gorgeous - and I love how the fringe looks like grass!

Now it's your turn to create some "fabulous fringe" and add it to your card...


6 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Yay me. How exciting! I am very pleased.

darling Ho said...

Oh, Ya!!
Thanks for chosing me as the Spotlight Designers. *^O^*
You really make my day.
~darling Ho~:)

creativeseconds said...

Congrats Dale & all the spotlight designers :)
I love your fringe/grass Kim!

Kristin said...

Darn I put the wrong card in this spot.

littlestamper said...

fun! fun! fun!

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.