Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 81 - Asymmetry

This challenge is all about making things asymmetrical.  I don't know about you, but I often strive to keep things clean and organized on my card, even if it's loaded up with patterned papers and embellies.  If you like to load up the card in a random way, or use card designs that are anything but symmetrical, then this is the not-so-challenging challenge for you!

Jennifer went with a very cool asymmetrical card design, check it out



I love this, and it totally fits the challenge.

Whether you cut the card in a fun and crazy way, or load up the card with random embellishments, just make sure it is totally asymmetrical!

3 comments:

Theatres Daughter said...

I love this card!! The Challenge was fun as always!
Thanks!
Cathy
Kitkat Cards

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great card. 1st time playing here. Need to try and remember to check each day I craft.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge.