Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 85 - Tuesday Prompt

Here's our winner from DRS Designs Week...

Congrats to Darling Ho!!!

Please contact me here to claim your prize.

Here are the fabulous Spotlight Designers from last week


And here are your Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Oshrat
Mark Angel
Granny Goodwitch
Linda B.

And now for your Tuesday prompt...

Hat

And here's what Audrey did with the challenge



Love that adorable chef and this gorgeous color scheme!

By the way, I want to apologize for leaving so few comments on your cards this past week.  For some reason my comments in Blogger wouldn't post, even though I tried several times.  I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your cards and creativity despite the inability to leave comments.




7 comments:

Trina said...

Blogger's comment system is acting crazy right now. I've been using the Name/URL choice to leave comments...

Linda said...

Thank you for the Spotlight on my card!! 8-)

Lena said...

I just left link but I dont see it so hopefully it will pop up soon :)

creativeseconds said...

Audrey's card is too cute ~ I did some thinking & I found a stamp that had hats too :)

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge.

Crafty Jenn said...

First time here! Thanks for the fun challenge!

darling Ho said...

Oh~~ I can't believe it!! Thanks for the chance to be the lucky winner.:)
Go to mail now.
~darling Ho~