Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 89 - Saturday Prompt

Ready for the last word challenge of the week??

Here's your word...

Light

This one definitely has tons of possibilities!

Here is how DoBea was inspired by the word



This is one of my favorite design techniques, giving just one little element of the stamp some color to really make it pop out!

Here's a close-up of that little light


Great example!!

So if you've been playing along all week, or even just on a single challenge, you've given yourself up to 7 chances to win a prize from Sparkle Creations.  And just what is that prize?  How about a $20 Gift Certificate to Sparkle's shop?  Such a great prize, and you're sure to find something you like. 

If you are still working on challenges from this past week, you have until Monday to link those cards up...

2 comments:

Jammie said...

I got up bright and early to get this one done. Yeay!! i finished the whole week! Happy dance! (OK, now I need to go hit that "special coffee" stash)

SiskiyouSue said...

I really like the challenge word idea. I couldn't play along because this was my last week of school, too busy (I'm a teacher), but sure will if I can in the future!