Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 92 - My Favorite Thing

Did you wonder if I would ever post today??  I had a very busy long weekend and now it's back to business :-)

So let's get started with the winner of the prize from Sparkle Creations

Congrats to Erica J-W!!!

Please contact me here to claim your prize.

Here are your Spotlight Designers, including a card from the sponsor herself.  The card was so fabulous, I just had to add Sparkle to the group!


And here are the Weekly Challenge All-Stars from last week

Jammie Clark
Lena
The Navy Wife
Granny Goodwitch
Mark Angel
Studio Sara
Oshrat

Today's challenge is to imagine your favorite flavor of ice cream and use it to inspire your card.

Audrey's favorite is mint chocolate chip (yum!), so she used green and brown shades on her card, check it out



Beautiful card!

So what's your favorite flavor?  Whatever it is, let's see how it inspires your card...

6 comments:

Kate said...

My favorite ice cream Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate

creativeseconds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
creativeseconds said...

I love mint chocolate chip too! what a pretty card Audrey ~ One of my favorites is Rasberry chocolate chip...yum! great idea for a challenge :)

kurlygirl said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting my card! Made my day!

Rachel W K said...

I had fun with this, thanks!

-rwk

GrannyGoodwitch said...

You made me hungry with this challenge. Thanks for the challenge.