Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 105 - Mega Movie Monday

Sorry for the late post today - I'm stepping in for Heidi and I've got a fun challenge for you.  In fact, it's a fun WEEK of challenges as we celebrate a summer of big movies coming out.

I'll be sharing a new movie poster with you and you can use it to inspire your card. 

Up first, Mr. Popper's Penguins


It's coming out at the of this week, and it looks hilarious in the previews!

Here's my card inspired by the poster


A little card I whipped up for my nephew who is celebrating his 4th birthday today!!

For all the details, pop over to my blog HERE

And come back tomorrow for another cool movie poster...

5 comments:

Rachel W K said...

What a fun idea, thank you! Look forward to the rest of the week's ideas...

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

well, i was trying to get back into blog challenges and this was the first place i came! y'all alwyas have tons of inspiration ;) thanks for inspiring me!

Elena said...

This was a nice challenge. Really fun to make.

Elena(UK)

Jenni said...

I always wanted to make a penguin card... this was a perfect opportunity. Excited to be joining you this week!
Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge