Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 114 - Fun With Fabric

Hey 365ers, I hope you don't mind, but I've been doing more of my posting in the morning instead of the night before.  Some days it just works better for me, but I just don't want you to wonder whether I'm posting each day.

Today I thought we'd have some fun with fabric.  I'm talking about doing more than just adding fabric to your card - let's see you use it in a specific way.  For instance, you can create curtains or fabric for clothing or furniture to go with a stamped image.

I would like to share Kim's gorgeous card, but for some reason Blogger is not allowing me to add a picture at this time.  However, you can see her example and read all about it on her post HERE.

Aloha all, this is Kim and I think Blogger is working for me, so here's a picture of my card in case you don't want to check out my blog! Thanks!
As soon as I can resolve that problem, I will update this post.

And now it's your turn to have some "fun with fabric"...




2 comments:

Rose said...

yup blogger is being a pain today!! hope they get it fixed soon :)

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge. I've been wanting to do this one for a while.