Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 133 - Monday Collage Card

So I had this idea that it would be a lot of fun to create a week of challenges that are based around the idea of a "collage" card.  The concept is wide open to interpretation, but I think of lots of layers, filling up the card with as much decoration as you can - though it doesn't have to be cluttered - and mixing and matching lots of beautiful things.

But of course we can't just call it Collage Card Week, and leave it at that.  Each day I will offer up 3 items/techniques to include on your card - otherwise anything goes.

Today's 3 are Lace, Pins, and Glitter

Here's what Annie came up with for the challenge


Gorgeous - I love the layers of scalloped lace.

Here's a close-up of that beautiful butterfly with its stickpin antennae


Whatever your preferred cardmaking style, give the collage a try and don't forget to add the 3 items listed above!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card and sounds like it will be a fun week of challenges!!

Hobbydraken said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous butterfly! I´m looking forward at this weeks challanges :)

Shell said...

Oh, I loved adding all of these elements to my card!! Thank you so much for the challenge. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration, too. The butterfly card is gorgeous!

Just Me said...

Beautiful butterfly. Very pretty card.

JennyH said...

Lovely inspiration card Annie, beautiful lace. Glitter is not really my thing, but I managed a little bit on a little flower LOL.
Waiting to see the rest of the entries for this week.