Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 145 - Dress it Up

Today's challenge is to take an image - whether stamped or digi - and dress it up 3 ways.  As for the rest of the card, anything goes.

Today I'm sharing another card with you while DoBea is on vacation.  Perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but here's what I came up with


I took the umbrella from a Digi Darla image and dressed it up with white fringe, a rhinestone at the top, and although it doesn't really show up, I traced the black lines with a glitter pen (trust me, it looks great in person, lol!).

By the way, I have updated Tuesday's post with winners, and you can read all about it here.

We'll be back tomorrow with a sketch and another sponsor...

2 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as a spotlight designer! I am just thrilled! Iy means so much to me, a real boost.

Sandy said...

Looks good, a fun bright card - it's cold here so I'm looking forward to a bit of warmth.
Sandy