Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 148 - Tuesday Background Challenge

We've got some winners for you...

Congrats to Sammibug!!!!

Please contact me here to claim your prize.

Here are your Spotlight Designers from last week



A big shout out to Yvonne and Mark A. who are not only our Weekly Challenge All-Stars, but also the only two participants who took on last week's Saturday challenge - woot woot!!

And I'm up with a card today while Audrey is on vacation.  The background challenge is to stamp your sentiment (or even just part of the sentiment) all over the background.  You can decorate the foreground anyway you want.

Here's my card


After I stamped that background, I decided I didn't want to cover any of it up since I liked the way it looked when I was done.  So I popped a button right next to the dark bluish green sentiment and called it done.

However, I decided that I wanted that one "thank you" to stand out even more, so I pulled out my glitter pen and traced over the letters to really make them shine.  Here's a close-up that might help you see it better.


And that's the challenge - there's a lot of flexibility on this as long as you stamp some words all over the background...

3 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

Thanks for the shout out and for selecting one of my cards as a spotlight design! You made my week!

Bianca said...

Oh wow! I´m a spotlighted designer too! Thanks so much!xx Bianca

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge.