Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 152 - Saturday Background

Ready for our last background challenge for the week?

This one requires you to add paint to the background.  You can do this any way you want and in any amount.

And up today with her take on the challenge is Manoli, stepping in for DoBea


Absolutely stunning!!

And here's a peek at how Manoli added the paint to her card



Very creative and it really works with the overall look of the card.

So go ahead and add paint in any manner to your background and decorate the foreground any way you want...

8 comments:

Carmen said...

Very clever and effective! It's a beautiful card!!

Alanna said...

Paint on a card... ooh golly. I can't even convince myself to use paint on a LO! Will see what I can do though :)

Rachel W K said...

I just love using water colors on the background of my cards, I would love to try this one out! Great card up top :)

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Birgit said...

What a beautiful card and great paint effect!

Olga said...

Very beautiful card and nice technique to use on a card. Great background challenge this week.

Yvonne Garner said...

Great inspiration card. Loved the challenges this week.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge.

Mrs. Miles said...

Whew, better late than never - I included a tutorial as well. Thank you to Manoli, you really pushed me to be creative!

~ Barb