Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 190 - Card Recipe

Let's kick off the day with our Spotlight Designers, shall we?

And here they are


Nice work!!

And here are the Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Rianne
Mark Angel
Notes by Nina
Mrs. Miles

Way to go keeping up with all the challenges!!

I'm up with my last Tuesday challenge, because I'm happy to report that Audrey will be back and bringing you her fabulous creations again next week!

So we've got a Card Recipe for you, and here are the ingredients

4.25" x 5.5" Card
One Additional Piece of Cardstock (any size)
4 Stickers
4 Buttons
Sentiment

And here's my example


I've got 4 cardstock stickers, and I glued the buttons to the flowers.  I chose a piece of swiss dot cardstock to make up part of the background in addition to the Kraft card base.  And I've stamped a little sentiment in the corner.  I think that's everything - so now let's see what you come up with...

6 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

This WAS a challenge - thanks so much for putting this together. Love the sample card!

~ Barb

Cheryl said...

This was a really fun challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the spotlights!

Sonia said...

Hi!
I feel so happy see my card as one of the Spotlight, Thanks!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Cor* said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting my bookmark! YAY!! Super happy with that. I love that you have a new challenge every day. I can't hardly keep up! haha! Congrats to everyone and keep inspiring!

Charlene said...

Great recipe! Perfect for a quick and simple card :)