Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 197 - Beautiful Beads

Hey there 365ers - I've had some technical difficulties, so I'm behind schedule.  However, where I live it's still Tuesday, so here we go...

I've got a very talented group of Spotlight Designers to share with you from last weeks challenges


And here are your Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Christy Dillman
Mrs. Miles
Cheryl
Rianne
Mark Angel


Today's challenge is to use BEADS on your card - any kind of bead will do.
 
Here's Audrey's example


Adorable!

And here's a close-up of the beads on her card


 
They make a beautiful addition to the card.

Any type of bead will do as long as you add at least one to your card.

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

WOOT! Dancing all round in a little circle. I am SOOOO happy to have made it through another week AND be a spotlight. Woo hoo and THANK YOU.

Muah!
~Barb