Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 199 - A Year to Remember

Have you found that there are years - entire years - that really stand out in your mind?  I know I have, and those years contain the most vivid memories I have.  Since handmade cards tend to be personal, this seemed like an appropriate challenge.

Here are the specifics:

Pick a highly memorable year in your life, and use that to inspire your card.

Hannah didn't have to go back too far in time.  She tells me that 2010 was a special year full of memories, particularly a summer spent bonding with friends.  This shows in her card


Beautiful.

And Hannah said this was indeed a challenge, but I think you're up for it, so let's see what y'all come up with...

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a lovely idea- An inspiration indeed

Mrs. Miles said...

Thank you so very much for this challenge!

Celeste said...

such a beautiful card.