Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 204 - Outer Space Masculine Style

Here's your group of Spotlight Designers from last week's challenges



So much talent and creativity!!

And here are the Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Cyndi
Jenny Jean
Mark Angel
Rianne
Christy Dillman

Nicely Done!!

And now on to today's challenge...

Okay, so I think we've got the whole masculine thing down, so all we need is a theme to go with it, and today it's

Outer Space.

Let's check out what Audrey came up with


That deep blue background sets off the rocket ship and planets beautifully!  This card is perfect for the challenge :-)

What comes to mind when you think of outer space?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Nice Card So Cute

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You for choosing my card

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Thank You for choosing my card
I´m honored
hugs from Brazil

Mrs. Miles said...

I know a star is not very orignal, but it worked for me. Thanks for this challenge!

happy crafting
Barb

Ingrid said...

I am chosen a spotlight designer, wow. Thanks! I am really honored