Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 205 - Summer Vacation Masculine Style

Summer may be over around here, and school may have started back up, but that doesn't mean that we can't hold onto it a little bit longer.

So let's celebrate Summer Vacation masculine style.

And we'll kick off the celebration with Kim's card


Ahhhh, now I'm dreaming of a sandy beach and blue skies.  And those stamps from TradeFish Designs are perfect on this card!

The cool thing about creating a card with a man in mind, is that it's definitely not too cutesy, but the design works for anybody.  I know I've struggled trying to design cards for the men/boys in my life because I keep thinking that I'm really limited.  Thanks to companies like TradeFish, I'm realizing that it's not the case, and the cards from the DT this week are also proof of that!

So if you struggle with this like I do, then keep coming back this week for some great inspiration...

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

This WAS a challenge - specially being its like... the END of summer so sort of past vacation time in my mind? Thanks for this idea, I put my thinker on and came up with a plan.

Happy Carding,
Barb