Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 211 - Triple It

We have a winner from last week's TradeFish Designs sponsorship....

Congrats to Lawren!!!

You've won a $20 Gift Certificate

Contact me HERE to claim your prize.

And here are the Spotlight Designers




Nice work from all of you!!

And here are the Weekly Challenge All-Stars who managed to complete each and every challenge from last week

Cyndi
Mrs. Miles
Christy D.
Mark A.

You all rock!!

Today's challenge is titled Triple It, because you need to use 3 methods to create your sentiment

Here's how Audrey did it



Her methods:

She used a sticker
Added ink to the edges
and blinged up brackets

I intentionally kept this challenge from being too specific so you have lots of freedom to satisfy the requirements of the challenge...

2 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Hey thanks. Just checked in during my 2 hr break from Disneyland fun and I see that you chose my space cards. Thanks and congrats to all the other daily winners.

Eli said...

OMG, I just happy to see my card on your *Spotlight Designers* :)Thanks thanks thanks!It's much more then to get a prize!