Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 214 - Fine Feathered Friends

Birds seem to be everywhere - on stamps, stickers and patterned paper.  I certainly have lots of them among my scrappy things, so I thought that we should have a special challenge in honor of them.

But you know we can't just make it simple here at 365 Cards, because then it wouldn't be a challenge.

So here's what you need

At least THREE birds on your card. 

Add them any way you wish

Jennifer brought out an image she'd never used before, and I'm so glad she did, check it out


Such a wonderful card!

Dig around in your stash and see if you can come up with three birds.  They don't need to come from the same source as long as you have three of them...

4 comments:

MIA said...

This is a nice challenge! One for each day - great.
Hope you will like my little birds...

Chelsea said...

I am hoping bats count as feathered friends :)

lis-m said...

theres birdies on the backing paper too.. hope thats ok.. if not ignore me..lol.. great challenge BTW
Hugs xx

salmaashiq said...

You are so talented to combine these challenges into this one FAB card.......I like it .....


Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card