Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 323 - Worlds Collide

I've got some Spotlight Designers to share with you


Some fabulous cards, thanks for sharing these with us!!

And we've got two Weekly Challenge All-Stars to recognize

Laurie
Mark A.

And if I missed anyone who complete all the challenges from Sunday to Saturday last week, please let me know!
The challenge is called "World's Collide" because we're mixing some Vintage Style with a little Clean and Simple.

Here's what Audrey did with it


Very classy!

If you like at least one of these styles, then you might like this challenge.  So let's see what you do when these worlds collide on your card...

7 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Love it Audrey. So stylish.

Dale Tiernan said...

Done!

Laurie said...

very pretty card Audrey. This one was a challenge for me because I never do vintage and I didn't have anything in my stash that I thought would work. I hope I pulled it off!

-etch said...

I don't know if I have a vintage image or a fantasy image but I think it works.
-h

Hobbydraken said...

Thank you for choosing me for a Spotlight Designers spot.

Hugs Nelle

Carol Hartery said...

Thanks for inspiring me again!

Scrapaddict said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a Spotlight!