Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 324 - Bold Banner

Okay, I am going on two snow days in a row - yikes!  It's time for the kids to get back to school so Mom can get back to work!!

But seriously, we do have a challenge for today and it's called Bold Banner.

We've had a sort of create-a-banner challenge before, but this one requires that you make it the focal point of your card and incorporate it into the sentiment.

Kim's is a fabulous example, check it out

Wow, I absolutely adore that background paper!!

And that is one bold banner for sure :)

I know I promised that I would have the Spotlight Designers up last night, and I apologize for the delay, but they will be posted this evening.

2 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Oh wow Kim. I couldn't do better than your card. It's smashing.

Carol Hartery said...

I hadn't used my banner die for a while so it was fun to take it out and play with it. Thanks.