Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 328 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Is the weekend over already??  Boy, that sure went by fast for me!

 
And here it is Sunday, and time for another sketch...


And some lovely DT cards

Wendi


Rose


Erin


GDT Paula


And our very own Design Team member Wendi is providing a RAK for this week's winner!

Just play along once this week (or twice or three times or...) and you'll get your name entered into a random drawing for that prize.  Here's a photo of that scrappy goodness


WOW!  Now that is some great stuff!! 

It's easy to win, and pretty fun to play :-)

Have a great week and come back and visit us to see what we're up to...

8 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous cards and look at those goodies!!!

Carol Hartery said...

Hi. I have a question about Sketches. I noticed that some of the sample designs have different shapes, etc. than the original sketch. Would you please tell me the "rules" for sketches. Thanks for your help.

Laurie said...

OMGosh look at those cards. So beautiful! I had fun playing with copic markers for the first time!

mbabka said...

Piękne prace, wspaniałe wyzwanie :) Pozdrawiam z Polski.

Heidi said...

Nice sketch, beautiful DT cards!

Mary said...

Love the sketch! Very inspiring! My card is posted on my blog. Your blog is so much fun! Thanks!!!

nessy said...

just loved using this sketch ~ think i may have to use it again!!
vanessa xx

Carol Hartery said...

Can you tell that I am loving these challenges!