Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 331 - Nautical

Hmmmm - can it really be that simple? 

Why, yes it is.  Today's challenge has a theme,  and that theme is anything "Nautical". 

It's one of those where you might be thinking that you would like a good example to get those creative juices flowing.  And you know you can count on Kim to provide one.


Wow, this is fantastic - such a peaceful looking image...

I didn't want to be too specific on the challenge, and there are lots of possibilities.  So give your card a "nautical" look and the rest of the design is up to you.

6 comments:

-etch said...

Gosh, I don't have any nautical paper... or nautical stamps. Hmm.
-h

Trace said...

Ive been able to do a card for this challenge :D

Nida Razali said...

Love this challenge......love the sea!

JennyH said...

As soon as I saw "nautical" I knew there was only one type of card to make. I have nothing resembling the sea at all except for a silver charm and an embossing plate :)

Laurie said...

you can get free or very cheap digi stamps of almost any thing Etch!

Realized after I posted mine that the island looks like a piece of pie. I must be exhausted because its cracking me up!

Carol Hartery said...

These challenges "challenge" me to study my stamps. So much fun!