Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 337 - Take Note

Here are your Spotlight Designers from last week



Nice work Everyone!

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars managed to complete all seven challenges

Carol H.
Mark A.
Heather Az

Thanks to Design Team member Wendi for providing a fabulous prize package for one lucky winner.  That winner from last week is

Laureen!!!
Congrats to you - please contact me here to claim your prize.

Today's challenge is to use note paper, a sticky note, or some other similar item on your card.

Here's Audrey's card


Cute little note card on this one!

It sounds simple,  but how easy is it to include this little item on your card?

Give it a try and then link up your card here...

4 comments:

SUSAN said...

Take note, my card is all about that diet and when to get started.

Calypso's Crafts said...

Thank you for featuring my card!!! I love sketches, so it was a pleasure being able to play along!!!

Hugs,
Calypso

Wifey Cookie said...

Wow! My "monkey toes" card got pucked for Day 334! Thank you! You made my day! :)

Cheers,
Jenny

Michelle Looi said...

I linked mine 1Feb12 card #1 To: Mom for this challenge! have fun viewing my blog!