Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 19 - All the Trimmings

I am so excited for this week to get going, so I won't delay!

We are being sponsored by SRM Stickers!!!!

I've never made any secret about how much I adore these stickers, and now they've got tubes, too.

I'm up with today's challenge

Add THREE different kinds of TRIM on your card

Here's my example


I put the scalloped polka dot sticker on some white cardstock and cut around it to create one type of trim.  The glittery ribbon at the base of the card is another, and I consider the jute rope to be the third. 

And if you're wondering why I chose popcorn for the tube, well here's the story on that...

My close friends and family know how much I looooove popcorn.  I must have gotten that from my mom, because she loves it, too.  So I whipped up this card and the tube for a little birthday treat. 

A little butter and a little salt and YUM!!!!

If you don't already have the scoop on SRM, then head over to their blog to see what Susan's fabulous Design Team has been up to.  I promise you will leave there inspired!

Come on back every day this week for more SRM goodness -- we'll be using their products on our cards through the next Sunday sketch.

1 comment:

prema said...

Please disregard my link here. I linked it to wrong challenge by mistake. I will update it tomorrow with the card.