Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 24 - Fabulous Fonts

Happy Saturday 365 Peeps!

I'm off to a fun-filled day, affectionately known around my house as "Soccer Saturday".  But not before I share today's challenge and DoBea's card.

Here are the challenge details:

Try to include at least 3 different fonts on your card. 


And here's DoBea's example


Bright and beautiful, and those blossoms are just the right touch.

As you can see, all the fonts are in the SRM Stickers on her card - fabulous!

It's up to you where the fonts come from - stamps, stickers, computer-generated, or any combo of these - but you need at least three different ones on your card.

2 comments:

Pin And Tack said...

This challenge was fun! It also allowed me to use more of my supplies - most of them were already made by me previously, so they were happy to be featured :)

Liz Weber said...

Love your card DoBea, you have used those border stickers perfectly for this challenge.

Thanks for the inspiration, I had fun using my SRM Stickers for this challenge.