Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 27 - My Beautiful Balloon

Congrats to Corrinne!!!!

You've won the prize package from SRM Stickers!!!

Please contact me HERE to claim your prize.

Here is the fabulous group of Spotlight Designers


And the talented and dedicated group of  Weekly Challenge All-Stars

Mark A.
CreaJaqueline
Susande
Jessica G.
Prema G.
Caroline T.

Did I miss anyone?  Let me know!!

Well we certainly will not be the first blog to challenge you with this, but I would love to see some balloons - any variety, shape or size - on your cards.

I'm looking for inspiration and there's just something about balloons that I love to see on a card.
Here's Audrey's example
Very creative!  Fabulous balloon :)
I hope you like balloons as much as I do.  Put at least one on your card and link it up here...

4 comments:

Prema Grandhi said...

Hi Pam, Seems like you have the spotlight designers from week 1.

Eileen Ng said...

Yes, I was surprised to see my card once again from before. Congrats to the winners!

buy upc code said...

This is very lovely card which you put on balloons really awesome. Everything is perfect in this card. I impressed by that.

iPad 3 Cases said...

So different card, this fit for the summer day.