Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 28 - Let's Go Fly a Kite

Here's another challenge about using a specific image on your card.  For this one, you need to use an image of a kite or create one on your card.

I admit it, even though the weather isn't cooperating, I'm dreaming of Spring and wishing I could be playing outside right now.

Here's Mary's example


Wow, the coloring on this card is gorgeous!!

Now I'm really ready for a beautiful Spring day.

For now I'm afraid I will just have to dream about it.  I can't wait to see what else pops up in the gallery for this challenge...

4 comments:

Mihaela said...

Great card, love the colors from background!!!

Jacqueline said...

This card is a very nice inspiration!

Willa Jean Coates said...

Love this blog's challenges--howbeit a little late in joining:)

Denice said...

What a pretty card, and the image is gorgeous!
:Dx