Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 31 - Stampin' Saturday

Would you consider yourself a stamper?  If you do, then you might really like this challenge.

Here are the details

Stamp a background on your card - using any stamp you'd like - but it must be made up of three different colors.  It doesn't have to be fancy or have a dramatic color scheme to meet the requirements.

Here's DoBea's example


Beautiful card, and I fully agree with that sentiment!

DoBea used three different colors ranging from light warm grey to a mid brown.

The colors blend well together.

So what three colors will you choose?  You can use one stamp or several, create your card and link it up here.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you so much for the challenge! I had a fun time doing it! : )

Anna Jasiolek said...

I really like this challenge, it gave me a real inspiration :)

Jacqueline said...

I liked this challenge. It was a really inspiration to work with my stamps. Thanks!

O, it's CreaJacqueline instead of CreaJacqueline3.