Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 76 - Shape Up

Here are our Spotlight Designers



Beautiful work!!

And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars

CreaJaqueline
Mark Angel
Caroline Tan
Studio Sara

As always, way to go on getting all those challenges done!

We have a My Heart Pieces prize winner...

Congrats to

CreaJacqueline

Please contact me HERE to claim your prize.

Today's challenge is all about shapes - specifically a SQUARE.  We want you to use 3 squares on your card, and NOT have them overlap in any way.

Think you can do it?

Here's what Audrey came up with


Wow, those bold colors create a stunning card!

And there are the 3, non-overlapping squares, well done.

It's not a terrible difficult challenge, but how will you use those 3 squares?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the spotlight :)

Joj said...

I'm sorry... not entirely sure why i somehow posted to this 3 times! I was having some interenet problems... so I'll just blame it on that lol!