Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 83 - Opposites Attract

Here's the lucky winner of the prize from Crimson Cloud....

Congrats to


Please contact me HERE to claim your prize.

And here are the Spotlight Designers



And the Weekly Challenge All-Stars are...

Caroline Tan
CreaJacqueline
Studio Sara
and
Johanna

Great job!!!

Today's challenge is called Opposites Attract because we're looking for a set of opposites -- colors, patterns, images, words - anything you can think of do really stand out on your card.

Audrey chose black and white


This is stunning - really artistic!!

You want those opposites that you choose to really pop, so make them stand out on your card and link it up here.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for making my dragon card a spotlight designer card. And congratulations to the winner, the other spotlight designers and all stars!!

Just Ruthie said...

Really love this challenge! Got me thinking :) Hope I did it right.

Ginger said...

Love your creation. Accidentally posted on the wrong challenge.

Jacqueline said...

I've entried my card again. I hope I've done it right now...